@cluedo is a twitter based guessing game. The idea is simple: test your powers of deduction and your knowledge of twitter-folks by working out who is running the @cluedo account. To play you simply need to be on twitter and follow http://twitter.com/cluedo
Notes for Guessers
I’m a game. Read the advice. Follow me, @reply me some questions, guess who I am. Possibly win a prize perhaps.
- My tweets will be honest answers to questions.
- I will post at least once an hour while I’m online.
- If there are no questions, I will tweet a clue
- Once you have asked me THREE questions you are allowed to guess my identity.
- When I’m identified, I’ll close the game, and favourite the winning tweet, then pass the account off to a new player of my choice.
Notes for @cluedos
So someone has put you in the hotseat? Here’s what you need to do:
- Confirm you want to play and wait for the username and password to be sent to you
- Login, and start playing!
- Favourite the winning tweet and confirm the end of the game
- Select someone from your network and invite them to be @cluedo. We suggest you ask them to reply to you in a certain timescale
- always be truthful, but feel free to be evasive
- follow anyone that follows @cluedo during your play
- you can request retweets or for new followers to “hello @cluedo” but shouldn’t illicit followers in any other way (it’s more fun and tells us more about Twitter if we allow the @cluedo network to grow organically from the twitter stream and through hearsay)
- have fun