I’ve been asking around for a while for a way to record voice calls on my iPhone. I don’t have much call to do this, but there have been a few times when it would be handy it seems obvious that the phone should do this (it makes calls, it has a voice recorder), but it doesn’t. My BCU colleague Paul Bradshaw has also been asking the same thing; he teaches journalism, so his needs for this are greater than mine. The apps that would do this do not work in the UK for reasons that don’t make a whole lot of sense.
2. Hit the button to add a call (the +)
3. Type in your phone number
4. It will go strait to voicemail
5. Once you hear the beep, it will start recording
6. When you hang up the call, you will get a voicemail of your recording