- siwhitehouse@jonhickman We’ve bought the handcart, now in which direction does it need pushing?
- rtunstall@jonhickman In: New cars, environment, innovation, savings Out: high-earners, booze, petrol, fags, growth, public sector, recovery, Labour?
- tobynutter@jonhickman how about a one word synopsis: despair.
- pollingj@jonhickman sure….we’re screwed….as usual 😉
- JohnColby@jonhickman 6 word synopsis – This month’s pay rise has gone.
- JohnColby@jonhickman 3 word synopsis – It’s not good. 2 word synopsis – We’re stuffed. 1 word synopsis – TAXES!
- PaulJennings@jonhickman you’re paying more and getting less!
we’re f*cked, we’ll spend, we’ll recover, we’ll pay taxes forever &
then our children will pay even more taxes! did that help?
- brumblog@jonhickman Stock up and pray.
- PhotosbyLee@jonhickman we are doomed….